What is an Online Business Listing?
A local business listing is an online profile that contains a business location’s name, address, phone number, hours of operation, written descriptions of the business and other important details. When a listing is claimed on search engines, social networks or review sites, more people who are looking for what the business offers in the area where it operates will find it, making it easier for potential consumers to call, get directions, click through to the business website or share details about the location with others.
What is Local Listings Management?
Local Listing Management is the creation, management and maintenance of a brand’s business listings across multiple online directories through an automated process. Offering this service helps your clients establish and maintain consistent and accurate business listings, with the two key benefits being:
- Findability: getting a brand’s locations found by online users looking for products and services like theirs.
- Branding Consistency: ensuring that your client has accurate and consistent branding across for all their locations on all online directories.
The Problem With Inaccurate Listings
Every error in your business information across the internet reduces your chances of showing up when potential customers search online. Consistency across several directories helps validate their business for each one, which has an impact on their listings’ SEO, making their locations more findable overall.
What You’re Getting
- Claim business listings online
- Manage how locations appear across the internet
- Fix errors in listings that are costing businesses sales
- List locations on new engines, review sites, social networks and maps
- Improve search engine optimization
- Monitor customer reviews and ratings
- Drive more customers to your client’s locations
Package includes listings across the following:
All the directories in the Core 15 Package and the following: