10|20 Marketing Is Three!
Hello, year three! When the calendar flips from January to February, a new year begins for 10|20 Marketing. Now entering our third year helping small businesses optimize their local listings, we’re thrilled and primed for another year of growth.
10|20 Marketing started humbly and has now grown to service business locations across North America. Business owners trust us with managing their business listings, optimizing their Google My Business pages and generating confidence via online reviews. Our role is an important one for businesses looking to establish a foundational element of their web presence. And it’s a role we take seriously.
Year 2 Recap
Our second year saw a lot of changes. We developed a new website. We then brought on a key new partner in BirdEye, grew our base on SweetIQ, and gave input to both these providers to help our clients get more out of these platforms. A new referral partner program launched, which we encourage you to join. We released our first case study too, with more to come. Our business relationships grew stronger with Red Dream Studios, Citrus Communications, and SEO Canada Services. This allows us to refer our clients for web and graphic design, SEO and Google Ads services. These partners are onboard for our third year, and we expect to make many new introductions to them as well.
What To Expect In Year Three
Today, we’re here to say that we’re jumping into year three with two feet:
- We’ve recently moved into Toronto with personnel available to sell, service and market to businesses in Canada’s economic capital.
- We’re investigating new tools to help our clients get more data out of their listings, including call tracking services and marketing automation management.
- Though we soft launched our own online business directory late last fall, we’ll be adding our new clients to it and offering free placements to anyone who would like to join.
- We’re re-evaluating our subscription packages to ensure that our clients get the most out of our subscription services.
- Education and training programs are being planned for later on this summer.
At 10|20 Marketing, we’re always listening for feedback on how we can do better and offer our clients more.
Moving into this new year, we feel excited, invigorated and, well, ready to go! To our clients, we look forward to helping you through another year of online success. And to those who are only hearing about us now, give us a call (1-888-388-1020), we’d be more than happy to help you establish your online presence with our low-cost solutions for your business.